Mote Massacre is a variation of Tower Defense for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Players place offensive towers onto a field to prevent incoming units (called motes) from reaching the other side of the field. Three different classes of towers may be strategically placed and upgraded. Only a limited number of motes may cross the field.
Visit gxjones.com for more details.
What's new in this version:
- Redesigned Help screen now shows tower descriptions
- Improved performance of tower selection screen
- New sprouting-boss motes: These boss-level motes when destroyed break-off into more regular-level motes.
- New field background graphics
New Help Screen:
- Moved from the '?' in the tower selection page
- Hints and Tips
- Full descriptions of all towers
- Mote descriptions
- Tap and Hold on the tower selection scre... See all new features »