From Microsheet Systems:
Easily calculate your payment, interest, or how much you can afford (mortgage amount). The workbook has 2 prepared automated spreadsheets to help you compare up to four loans or mortgages in the same time. See your financial summary after certain amount of years in the same sheet as well. A second sheet is to help you compare fixed mortgage rate to variable mortgage rate and instantly see the differences. Both sheets display amortization schedule for you to explore the details. Also, four payment methods are supported: Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Bi-Monthly, and Monthly. Add pre-payment and see instantly the effect of your extra payments in term of total interest paid and number of payments saved.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Figure out your monthly loan payments.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Manage and analyze your loan status, pay off your loan ahead of...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Estimate your mortgage payments with this mortgage calculator.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Track and manage mortgage payments and loans.
- Create amortization tables for a loan.
- Manage expense reports of French companies with multiple featur...