Mobile DHCP Service. MDHCP in conjunction with an operational DHCP server, allows Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 wireless network users to roam between 802.11b Wireless AccessPoints that exist on different TCP/IP subnets. The service monitors connectivity to the network. If connectivity is lost, the service will attempt to obtain a valid DHCP lease and re-establish IP connectivity. For a user to manually obtain a DHCP lease while roaming would require Administration rights on the target PC. MDHCP provides automatic TCP/IP address update without user intervention. The service also provides a visual indication of the network connection status via an icon on the system tray. Right clicking the icon will provide the current TCP/IP address, TCP/IP Defualt Gateway and the ability to stop the service. MDHCP provides a simple way to allow wireless users to roam while maintaining system administration integrity.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Find and connect to wireless networks.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Enforce connection to authorized wireless networks only.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Net driver.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Net driver.