CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the product page in the online Android Market. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from the Android Market on your Android device.
From Mobile Systems:
Now you can open all your important documents and presentations on-the-go with MobiSystems OfficeSuite Viewer. The program is a must-have tool to help you access your crucial documents. MobiSystems OfficeSuite is currently the most complete document viewer application for Android enabling you to open native DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX and PDF files and attachments.
What's new in this version: Version 5.1.519 has fixed bug with uploading files to Google Docs.
More Products to Consider
- Read Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on Android devices.
- Create, view, and edit .DOC, .DOCX, .XLS, .XLSX, PDF and .TXT o...
- Create, view, edit, and share documents on android phone or tab...
- View, edit, and remotely access Microsoft Office documents, inc...
- View PDFs on your Android smartphone as you would on your deskt...
- Carda The Widget.
- What is AVTECH EagleEyes-lite ?AVTECH EagleEyes-lite is a free ...
- Paytm brings you an awesome recharge experience on the move. No...
- SuperCam is a professional mobile phone client software for dig...
- Access documents from virtually anywhere.
- Check Lost / Stolen / Blacklist / Barred iPhone IMEI In case yo...
- Look up prices and product reviews by scanning barcodes.
- Create and share TinyURLs on your Android device.
- Foxit PDFCreator for AndroidFoxit PDFCreator is an online PDF c...
- View single or multipart TIFF (TIF) files on your Android devic...
- Calculate and track baseball stats from your Android device.
- We are very excited to bring you IBM Sametime for Android! This...
- Get the train schedules for New York's Metro North Transit Agen...
- Get an Android application to grasp Android programming.
- ''. TXT, IMG, HWP,DOC,XLS,PPT,PDF,VSD,AI,PSD,DWG .
- Record your phone calls automatically or manually.
- Keep a chronological record of what happened throughout your da...
- Plan recreational dives by using dive tables and formulas.
- Docs Viewer allows you to use Google Docs to quickly view docum...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Intra-document navigation is awkward/severely limited"
Version: MobiSystems OfficeSuite Viewer (Android) 5.1.519
Multiple formats. BASIC intra-document search capability.
Navigation is SEVERELY limited on .doc, .html, etc. It loads document as a LONG 1-page document, even when MANUAL page-breaks were embedded in document. While reading you cannot simply move down ONE (current size) screen. You must MANUALLY finger-swipe to reach your specific line. Example: I have font size in .doc file such that it displays 8 lines of text. There is no real or virtual "button" (for readers without physical "page up/down" buttons) that simply moves the document down the 8 lines (1 screen's worth) to continue reading the "next page". You must manually FIDDLE-AROUND with linearly scrolling to move down that 1 screen of 8 lines. Same situation if number of lines on a screen was 30, 40, etc.
Also, if auto-rotate sensor active, if you move e-reader too much it flips portrait<-->landscape and RELOADS entire document and starts back at the beginning...LOSING YOUR PLACE.
No way to bookmark position in document.
Vertical scrollbar: only shows position in doc, NO navigation.
VERY awkward and limited navigation. Loses place. No book/place-marking.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content