Includes detailed hardware inventory, software inventory and metering, software distribution and installation, and remote troubleshooting tools. These integrated features make Systems Management Server 2.0 the most scalable way to reduce the cost of change and configuration management for Windows? based desktop and server systems. Systems Management Server 2.0 is built on industry-standard management protocols, ensuring compatibility with complementary management tools. Systems Management Server 2.0 is tightly integrated with Microsoft SQL Server? and Microsoft Windows NT? Server operating system, making it easier than ever to install, configure, and maintain Systems Management Server in any size network.
What's new in this version: Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is primarily a rollup of a number of fixes for SMS 2003, but also introduces some changes to the supported configurations and broadens the configurations allowed. SMS 2003 SP1 also includes incremental improvements to usability, security, and performance.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Perform and automate administrative tasks via scripting or batc...
- Provide an automatic and semi-automatic exchange of short text ...
- Inventory all your computers.
- Bug Tracking Software.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Active TCP/IP & web servers.
- Control your local and remote equipment and move all your files...
- Acquire a Radius server that supports various databases.
- Shed light on your WIndows NT/2000 network.