This update eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 2 (SP2) and Internet Explorer 6, and addresses the "Incorrect Content-Disposition Handling Can Cause IE to Execute Code Automatically" security vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 and 6, and is discussed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS01-058. Download now to protect your computer from all previously discussed security vulnerabilities affecting Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 and 6, as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities: the File Execution vulnerability, a variant of the Frame Domain Verification vulnerability, and the File Name Spoofing vulnerabilty.
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Display XML document from your clipboard in Internet Explorer.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Security update.
- Search a web page and count the key words.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Security update.
- View our planet in 3D and get references on countries and citie...
- Customize the look of IE -- from adding icons to the toolbar to...
- Run Windows 8 Modern applications in resizable windows on your ...