From Lightwork Technologies:
Metrotalk is a Macintosh program to use IRC - Internet Relay Chat. IRC enables you to talk with other people around the world. Metrotalk have a nice and simply interface and use all the macos features as drag & drop and appareance manager. You can also use an integrated notify manager, and execute your scripts.
What's new in this version:
- Beep during chat (fixed)
- Favourite join
- Copy text (fixed)
- Minor bugs (fixed)
- Automatic pref uptade (delete)
THE DEVELOP OF METROTALK FOR CLASSIC IS FINISHED. THE NEXT RELEASES OF THIS SOFTWARE WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY FOR MAC OS X. IF YOU WANT TO BE A BETA TESTER OF THIS SOFTWARE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LWDEVELOPER@TISCALINET.IT. METROTALK 2.0 BUILD 2F2 IS AVAILABLE. THE OFFICIAL RELEASE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- IRC client for #macusers on undernet.
- SAN file system: storage networking solution.
- Keep your servers running without problems while you are away.
- Popular Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client.
- Speeds DNS lookups in server log files.
- IRC chat client for Internet meeting rooms.
- Use the Keychain on MacOS X.