It takes place on a microscopic level inside a computer. You are a being of pure electricity, whose job is to zero bytes in memory. This is accomplished by simply walking over each byte in the level (arrow keys). Once you have zeroed all the memory in the level, you can proceed to the next. However, be sure to watch out for compiler warnings along the way
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Turn the Dashboard off to save memory and then on via services ...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Create and switch between wigit sets.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Add borders and effects to your image files.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Keep an organized record of your work.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Train your memory and enjoy an amusing game.
- Teach your kids basic math activities assisted by Marvin the Mo...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- For downloading a Flickr set (album) to your desktop.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Apply latest National Geographic picture of the day as backgrou...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Improve Mac performance by optimizing memory.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Customize your desktop using a set of 7 Mac OS X application ic...
- Quit or restart your Finder.