It takes place on a microscopic level inside a computer. You are a being of pure electricity, whose job is to zero bytes in memory. This is accomplished by simply walking over each byte in the level (arrow keys). Once you have zeroed all the memory in the level, you can proceed to the next. However, be sure to watch out for compiler warnings along the way
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Play and survive a shooting game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Firmware for the digital camera.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- To-do list supporting GTD (getting things done).
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...