CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Memomat is an designed for those who want to keep a reminder of all transactions to ATMs made with their card. With Memomat you can record both transactions carried out at ATM terminals located near the banks and any other transactions you can do with ATM card in other locations. Each entry allows to insert the following data: date, hour, bank or store, address, city, type of operation, amount of money and additional notes.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.
- Track your job hunting information on your Palm.
- Test your psychic ability with your Palm OS device.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Keep all your bank balances on your smartphone.
- Keep track of who and when you send greeting cards.
- Validate and check the checksum of credit cards on your Palm.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...