From Science Productions:
MatrixGL is a public domain OpenGL screensaver based off of The Matrix. It does not simply copy the effect used in the movie - it is composed of individual streams instead of just a large matrix of glyphs.
What's new in this version:
- Universal build. Full support for Intel Macs, 10.4 and 10.5.
- Live webcam video display. Supports built-in iSights of all Intel Macs.
- Two new glyph sets, including an LED mode.
- Bidirectional movement for glyphs.
- Free and open source. (license: public domain)
More Products to Consider
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- See a glowing digital clock that appears when your computer is ...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Create and edit your own screensavers or convert SWF files to s...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- View our planet in 3D and get references on countries and citie...
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 19 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content