From Naveen Joshi:
Mark Cuban - Blog Maverick displays the latest posts on Mark Cuban's blog (owner of the Dallas Mavericks). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Manage different types of blogs using one single editor.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Add a Firefox button that starts a new Windows Live Writer blog...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Find an acronym description and insert it in the blog post.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Use Blogger right within Microsoft Word.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Post comments with a link to your Web site.
- Put a full-featured blog editor in your Firefox browser.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Read news and view free blogs from people throughout the world.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Post to blogs from within Firefox.
- Post your del.icio.us bookmarks to MSN Space blog.
- Post your Weblogs easily.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Insert a verse of the day from Bible Gateway.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Mark Cuban - Blog Maverick 1
this is not aobut software. The team needs shooting clinic. How, where, when, angles, net or backboard? How do you know which to choose? Improvement to over 51% from court shooting.
TBA Shooting Method. Spin or no spin shooting.
Form shooting, position shooting, corner shooting, 2-3 shooting guideline for rotating shooting.
Defense position, ball stealing techniques, rebounding...etc.,
Review or repeat past years non-title hopes.