From Softendo Download Games:
Mario Games is a compilation of three action games. Your main objective is stomping on the enemies to not get killed yourself. The game incorporates the interesting way of getting points from the original Super Mario-stomping on and pushing Koopa Shells trying to defeat as many enemies as possible with one kicj. There are three different levels, each needing different strategy. You have to remember that the only power-up in this game are coins which increase your points. There are neither shrooms nor fireflowers, not even stars. After you die your score is calculated and you can send your score to the world-wide online score database to fight for the first place.
What's new in this version: Updated install program.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a classic game about a moustached plumber Mario with refre...
- Help Mario fight against Bowser and his friend Kemek.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Go and kick Bowsers.
- Help Mario collect coins and rescue Princess Toadstool.
- Play well known Mario Forever with much tougher levels.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Fight on eight cosmic maps and defeat enormous bosses.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Use your minions to destroy oncoming waves.
- Help Mario catch coins and mushrooms.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Help Mario to aim and find the right power and direction.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: