OpManager is a complete, end-to-end Network & IT infrastructure monitoring platform that offers advanced fault and performance management across WAN, VoIP services, network devices, servers, applications, databases and other IT infrastructure such as printers, UPS. OpManager provides a single, comprehensive monitoring console for your entire network and IT infrastructure. With OpManager's continuous and proactive monitoring over entire IT, any outages or performance degradations are immediately identified and notified for quick remedial actions to be taken. By aligning IT infrastructure with the business services that they enable, OpManager further aids in mapping issues to their business impact and promising, maintaining and proving service levels--much before you take the gripe from your users/bosses. Whether you are a small business, or a large business with a multitude of network devices, or even a geographically spread-out conglomerate, OpManager provides network management the way you want it - comprehensive, quick to deploy, easy-to-use, and having quick time-to-value. Unlike expensive solutions such as HP OpenView and CA Unicenter, OpManager provides a comparable, extensive feature set at an affordable price range and with minimalist deployment and maintenance costs attached.
What's new in this version: Version 9.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Display real-time TCP and UDP connections including country and...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform complex network monitoring, mapping, and management.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manage project step-by-step and deliver it on time and within b...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage and limit the bandwidth and monitor network traffic.
- Configure and manage desktops and laptops remotely in Windows n...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your server's resources to prevent network problems.
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor activated SNMP on your PC, router, switch, and other sy...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor all users activities on your computer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Provide unbreakable daily builds and continuous integration bui...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Increase your network efficiency by limiting bandwidth and moni...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"It is a affordable network monitoring software."
Version: ManageEngine OpManager 8.0
A nice feature is that several different dashboard views are available, and all can be customized to suit your particular needs. Widgets can be added, removed or customized to show data you find useful.
OpManger does a great job of monitoring devices for potential problems.
"deploys quick, many uses"
Version: ManageEngine OpManager 8.0
supports many devices n servers out-of-the-box. Very easy to use.
free version limited to 10 devices
"want to die?here"
Version: ManageEngine OpManager 6
don't want to live , come here, I bet that you should be angery to extremes just as I do ,for the software, I really want to download all things from cnet to delete them, its setup .exe does't be deleted , others are more than it , even if in safe code you can't delete them completely including those in registry, I never meet such a software, up to now , I just don't see its appearance ,really it is No.1 bad thing I ever see . as a hero, you can try it ,it can make your sys mad.