From Global Star Software:
Tired of cruising the same old mall? Then create a Mall that rules with Mall Tycoon 3, the ultimate shopping center simulation! It's up to you to build trendy stores, delicious restaurants, fun-filled arcades, and even a cutting edge multiplex. View your creation in full 3D as shoppers swarm your fabulous retail empire and spend their hard earned cash. You've got to make sure you keep your mall totally hot, fun, and successful or else your shoppers will go packing.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Create an Internet shop on your computer.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Store all your recipes, automatically generate your weekly menu...
- Design, build, and run your own shopping malls.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Experience building and managing your own shopping and entertai...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Save your credit cards on the local machine for easy retrieval ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Purchase and browse products online.
- Create Web stores to sell goods online and collect money via Pa...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Build your own online store.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create, operate, and maintain an online store.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Put your whole music collection to a single PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Implement a complete shopping cart system in your .NET project.
- Create professional Web sites with multiple features.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Mall Tycoon 3 1
You have lots of space to Build lots of rides and food stalls
you can't build pools and Pens for animals. And you can't Fire Park managers.
Well because it is not fun like the other expansion packs.