From Elliptics, Ltd.:
Need something to keep the kids (or you!) busy while you're waiting in a long line? Have a message to send that needs a facial expression - and a smiley won't do? Feel like making fun of your friends and family by creating faces that remind you of them? "Make a Face" is the answer. Make faces randomly, or make your own face from hundreds of parts, face shapes and colors. Make a face to match your mood. Make a face to make you laugh. Make a face that reminds you of someone you know. Add a custom caption and you're ready to go. You can even save your face to your photo album, and email it! From simple "smiley" shapes to faces with hair and glasses like yours, "Make a Face" has billions and billions of possible combinations. Over a trillion including color options! "Make a Face" makes people of all ages smile. You'll be at the front of that line before you know it.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Tenor steel pan emulator.
- Enlarge Graffiti recognition area to the size of your Palm's sc...
- Apps to mix photo.
- Find out when and where your favorite movies and TV shows are p...
- Export a day, week, or a whole month entries to the MemoDB.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- App that plays animals sounds.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Play the iPhone game to take care of virtual cow.
- Carry the American flag in your Palm.
- Image of a friendly face.
- Make pairs of two & more same fish.
- Throw a "digital" pie at someone you love (or hate).
- Keep the beat without any sound.
- Have cute dog in your mobile phone.
- 20 abstract female faces that are captivatingly colorful & bold...
- Mix & match the heads of six Halloween characters.