From Lighthead Software:
With MailTunes, you can have email signatures that changes according to your rules. For example, it can display what music you play in iTunes, or the uptime of your computer. You simply compose a signature in MailTunes which contains magic keywords. When MailTunes updates your signature, those keywords get replaced by the appropriate information.
If you want to use information other than iTunes info, you can write your own AppleScripts or shell scripts to fetch this information and return it to MailTunes. The signatures gets appended to your mail messages, just like ordinary mail signatures. The signature updating is done in the background, and can be set up to automatically start when you log in. MailTunes works with Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage and Bare Bones' Mailsmith.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Create iPhone ringtones from Tone-Foo's built-in loops.
- Send serial mails to recipients from your addressbook.
- Alarm/reminder that runs in the background.
- Verify Email addresses.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Check 10 OS X e-mail accounts simultaneously.
- Themable iTunes remote.
- ITunes multiband visual plugin.
- Add on for ListSTAR to handle personalized messages.