From Simeon Leifer:
If you use Eudora, use OS X, and would actually like to know when you have new email, you want MailLight. MailLight adds an icon to the menubar to tell you when you have unread mail waiting in Eudora. Use the drop down menu to bring Eudora to the foreground.
- You can control how often MailLight checks to see if you have new mail.
- You can set MailLight to ignore any mailboxes you choose.
- MailLight does not show up in your Dock unless you want it to.
What's new in this version: Fix for 'Open Mailboxes' functionality under Eudora 5.1.1b23. (No need to upgrade if this is not causing you trouble)
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Adds menu to Mail to auto-report spam.
- Colorize your Eudora quoted-text strings up to six levels deep.
- Email client based on Thunderbird.
- Make e-mail easy with an all-in-one app for messages, contacts,...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Eudora conduit for Palm Desktop 4.
- Google searches within Eudora.
- Import data from Mail.app to Entourage.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: