This script will convert messages from Mail.app into iCal ToDo events. Place the script inside the folder ~/Library/Scripts.
There are two methods to use this script:
- Manually In MacOS 10.4.x (Tiger), you should use the AppleScript Utility to add the AppleScriptMenu to your menubar. Select the messages you wish to convert and call the script by selecting it in the menu
- Automatically from a mail rule. In Mail.app, create a new rule and choose "Run AppleScript" as action Click "Choose" and navigate to the script location The script will automatically be called on all messages that your new rule applies to
What's new in this version: Mail2iCalTodo is now part of Mail2iCal, available here
Users of earlier OS versions should use the alternate download link for version 1.2 of this script.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- First-person shooter playable in the Dashboard, programmed with...
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Clipboard manager.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Save frequently used procedures, functions, scripts.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Manage folder actions & associated scripts.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Converts a long url into a tiny url.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...