From Switched on Software:
NOT REQUIRED for Mac OS X 10.0.2 or higher.
Mail.app has a bug that causes sending mail using certain SMTP servers to fail. Mail Fix provides a workaround for this. Known servers that this can help with:
- Telstra Bigpond Servers (Australia)
- Novell 5.1 Servers
- Probably many others, please let me know of any I've missed
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- VNC viewer.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Monitor networks, routers, servers; send alerts, create stats.
- Servoy solutions.
- GUI-based DNS configuration.
- Send crash report showing activity before the crash.
- Crash reporting facilities for developers.
- Configure NAT routing on Mac OS X Server 10.4.
- Customized sound effects & animations when email comes.