From MadCap Software:
MadCap Lingo is a translation management solution designed to assist technical writers, documentation specialists and professional translators in the translation and localization process. Improve translation efficiency with a streamlined workflow using built-in Translation Memory technology (TMX support), detailed reporting capabilities, and advanced translation features such as alignment, termbases and more.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 added support of FrameMaker Import/Export and XLIFF Document; Improved review workflow: Export to Word and PDF; Improved translation memory editor.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Learn to play bass via interactive lessons.
- Dictionary contains around 217,000 headwords, phrases and trans...
- Dictionary contains around 81,000 headwords, phrases and transl...
- Component technologies & component libraries.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create stunning e-publications in a wide range of formats.
- Dictionary contains around 1,184,000 headwords, phrases and tra...
- Capture and save screenshots as BMP, JPEG, or TIFF files.
- Monitor, improve and manage your business.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: