From New Breed Software:
The Mad Bomber is loose in the city and he's dropping bombs everywhere! It's your job to catch them before they hit the ground and explode. Luckily, you have a set of trusty buckets to extinguish them with. Mad Bomber is a clone of the excellent 1981 Atari 2600 video game "Kaboom!" by Larry Kaplan of Activision.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Destroy the bricks with your paddle and ball while making words...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Save a planet by collecting the last part of the magic stones.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Catch ball with your paddle and hit it back to make other playe...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Guide your ball down the track to the finish line.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Explode your pictures into smashing orbiting planetary systems.
- Transfer files back and forth between Windows and UNIX systems.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Restore and transfer your music files from iPod to your hard di...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Use a bin and catch falling objects to win.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Build drop-down menus.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Learn about new sports in this sports-themed arcade action game...
- Search easily from specific Web sites.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1