MachineProfile collects key technical hardware information about your Mac that's not easily found elsewhere or by clicking through the tabs in "About this Mac...". Get that information now with MachineProfile, before you need to use it. MachineProfile is especially valuable when reviewing system compatibility or when sharing your Mac's system information with others. MachineProfile displays the technical profile of a Mac in a single window, which can then be saved as text or PDF or emailed to others. Using MachineProfile, it's easier to find your Mac's serial number, processor speed, if you're running in 64 bit or 32 bit mode, whether you can run the next version of the Mac OS, and more. While MachineProfile is geared for all users who want quick access to the technical aspects of their Mac, first-time users can use MachineProfile to easily learn more about their system hardware. Macintosh consultants will also find it useful for assisting Mac users with maintaining and troubleshooting their systems.
What's new in this version:
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015) support.
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015) support.
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) support.
- Additional MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) support.
- Additional iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) support.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.