MacHTTP - the very first Web server for the Mac - is a powerful yet simple HTTP server program, a freeware sibling of the commercial WebSTAR server software. Stuck at version 2.2.2 for many years, the program was recently reborn at the hands of its original creator, Chuck Shotton. Version 2.6 adds/changes the following: Corrects several problems with file and folder aliases. Adds new support for the DIRE parameter for CGIs. Corrects a bug with CGI invocation on busy servers. Additional information can be found in the release notes in the archive.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- MacProxy provides system-wide network proxy support for the Mac...
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Broadcast live video via the Internet.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Store and share files on remote servers, chat with other users.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Create your own database-driven mobile products.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Capture HTTP conversations between any HTTP client and server i...
- Set up your own DNS server with ease.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Live the experience of being a race car driver.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Set up and resume batch downloads of the software you find on t...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Baseball managers' tools.
- Use this client/server version control system for CodeWarrior.