MacHTTP - the very first Web server for the Mac - is a powerful yet simple HTTP server program, a freeware sibling of the commercial WebSTAR server software. Stuck at version 2.2.2 for many years, the program was recently reborn at the hands of its original creator, Chuck Shotton. Version 2.6 adds/changes the following: Corrects several problems with file and folder aliases. Adds new support for the DIRE parameter for CGIs. Corrects a bug with CGI invocation on busy servers. Additional information can be found in the release notes in the archive.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- MacProxy provides system-wide network proxy support for the Mac...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- File transfer software that provides secure access with shared ...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Monitor the stability of your Web server.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Web server log analyzer.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.