From TableTopFolder Software:
MacAdmin LogReader is designed for network administers who use MacAdminister. MacAdmin LogReader can import months of log files so they can be quickly analysed. Logs are added to the internal database so they can be stored for future referents. The entries can be sorted by any of the field headings to allow for better viewing. The entries can also be filtered to allow for the viewing of only the entries of current interest. Once entries are finished with they can be easily deleted from the database.
More Products to Consider
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Log reader/printer for MacAdminister access.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Create databases, design layouts, assign queries, and save them...
- High-end mail server app.
- 2-4 pane feed reader: aggregates rss, atom, podcasts.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Telnet, SSH, SSH2, modem, ISDN terminal emulator.