From TableTopFolder Software:
MacAdmin LogReader is designed for network administers who use MacAdminister. MacAdmin LogReader can import months of log files so they can be quickly analysed. Logs are added to the internal database so they can be stored for future referents. The entries can be sorted by any of the field headings to allow for better viewing. The entries can also be filtered to allow for the viewing of only the entries of current interest. Once entries are finished with they can be easily deleted from the database.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- 2-4 pane feed reader: aggregates rss, atom, podcasts.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Invoice & inventory system.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.