From TableTopFolder Software:
MacAdmin LogReader is designed for network administers who use MacAdminister. MacAdmin LogReader can import months of log files so they can be quickly analysed. Logs are added to the internal database so they can be stored for future referents. The entries can be sorted by any of the field headings to allow for better viewing. The entries can also be filtered to allow for the viewing of only the entries of current interest. Once entries are finished with they can be easily deleted from the database.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- VNC viewer.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Enables you to host your Web sites on your computer.
- Access multiple Macs across a network seamlessly or with any RD...
- Intercept and analyze the network traffic of your devices.
- Tracks bandwidth usage for your Fritz!Box.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Manage, update and maintain Apple devices including Mac, iPad a...
- Log reader/printer for MacAdminister access.
- Scan active services on specified IP.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Create databases, design layouts, assign queries, and save them...
- Intuitive user interface for VPN connections.