From MacSOS Solutions:
MacAT is a Windows AT/UNIX cron task scheduling application for Macintosh server administrators. It is a fat binary application that allows 17 of the most common MacOS tasks to be run daily, weekly, monthly or yearly without user intervention. These scheduled tasks include:
- Launching Applications, Files and AppleScripts
- Quitting individual applications or alternatively quitting all currently running processes
- Rename and Delete any File or Folder
- Mount remote AppleShare volumes
- Copy Files or Folders to mounted AppleTalk volumes
- Unmount nominated AppleShare volumes
- Restart or shutdown the Macintosh, and sending eMail.
What's new in this version:
- Added FileMaker Pro version 8.5 Support
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Playback Flash inside of your Mac application.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Streamlined license management tool for Mac apps.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.