From Angelo Scicolone:
Mac2Mac is a software which allows you to control a remote mac over TCP/IP. For example, you can download or upload files from the server, control server's mouse and keyboard, look server's screen, restart the server...
Mac2Mac is made of two applications: a server which must be installed on the machine you want to control, and the client which you will use to control the remote Mac.
This is a pre-release version of Mac2Mac, and contains bugs and unimplemented features. For secure purposes, you should use it on machines which use dinamic IPs. Mac2Mac is an open source project
What's new in this version:
- Protocol Updated to version 2, with a lot of new instructions
- Now Mac2Mac Server incorporates Web2Mac
- Now Mac2Mac Server writes a log file, and has a new window to display it
- Now Mac2Mac remembers windows position
- Preferences Window was redrawn
- Now the chat field is placed in another window, not in the main one
- All data files are now stored in the "Data" folder
- The screen engine was rewritten, by the way it still seems not to work
- Now file upload to client works c... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- VNC viewer.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Enables you to host your Web sites on your computer.
- Access multiple Macs across a network seamlessly or with any RD...
- Intercept and analyze the network traffic of your devices.
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- Tracks bandwidth usage for your Fritz!Box.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Manage, update and maintain Apple devices including Mac, iPad a...
- Find Quake servers over the Internet.
- Scan active services on specified IP.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- For running America's Army : operations servers.