MSG 2.0 is a graphical NetBIOS (Net Send) application that has the ability to search your workgroup or domain for available computers, send a message to an entire workgroup or domain, specify the "From" field of the message, browse the file shares of a computer on the network, and more. New in version 2.0 is an optional remote web service component, the MSGProxyService. The MSGProxyService enables you to have all the same NetBIOS messaging functionality you do with MSG on your LAN on a remote network, all while using the same clean MSG graphical interface. Communication security measures implemented in the MSGProxyService include password protection, message integrity verification, and replay attack prevention. Running the optional MSGProxyService component requires a .NET enabled web server, such as IIS.
What's new in this version:
- Added ability to send to multiple computer, workgroup, or domain names at once.
- Minor error message improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Windows 2000 Update.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Exchange short mail messages between computers on a LAN.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Make use of your computer at more than one network.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Search for files in LAN/WAN networks.