From MING Software:
MING Wireless Monitor is a simple and affordable software solution for users who want to control, monitor, and archive unlimited Internet traffic on the local wireless LAN, including instant messages (AOL, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, MySpaceIM, FacebookIM, WarcraftIM and QQ), emails sent and received, web sites visited, and files downloaded. The manager can view records in the database, search by key word, watch top users, monitor bandwidth and so on. It is able to record everything your employees or kids do online automatically in real time. It's easy to use, and it can run in stealth mode. MING Wireless Monitor needs AirPcap wireless packet capture device.
What's new in this version: Enhance the ability to monitor website pages & Record Facebook chats in the same LAN.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor everything your employees do on the Internet.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor everything your kids do on the Internet.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Record real-time upload and download speeds.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor chat conversations in World of Warcraft on your LAN.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content