MAPILab Rules for Exchange is a program for creating and managing Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Small Business Server 2000/2003 server-side rules for the processing of incoming messages. The product provides much more flexibility and functionality than server-side rules created in Microsoft Outlook. It supports all types of messages and employs a completely different technological working base.
At present, what the functional features of our product provides you with can only be achieved through ordering custom scripts for Microsoft Exchange Server. But along with its functional features, MAPILab Rules for Exchange has a number of serious advantages:
Easy-to-use. It is as easy to use the program as the Rules Wizard in Microsoft Outlook. The regular interface of the Rules Wizard allows any competent user to create and manage these rules!
No more scripts! Forget about scripts, debugging and testing! Now any rule can be created with a few mouse clicks. Moving over to MAPILab Rules for Exchange does not require any change to the scripts you already have in operation.
Seamless integration. Server-side rules are applied prior to server-side rules created in Microsoft Outlook and yet prior to rules applied on the client side. A special manager for the server message filters will provide seamless integration even in the most complex systems that have additional server software installed, such as antivirus software, antispam software, content filters, etc.
High ROI. Our product justifies its expense within a short period of time: the system administrator no longer has to spend his time searching for scripts, or the deployment and adjustment of debugging processes. At the same time, you get a considerable reduction in expense just on the maintenance of this deployed solution!
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Recover your MS Exchange offline storage files.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- View, display attachments, and manage your e-mails.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Fix and improve Remote Procedure Call service.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share Microsoft Outlook calendar, contacts, e-mails, tasks with...
- Recover data from the Microsoft Exchange server in the event of...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage your Outlook contacts without Exchange server.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Chat and edit profiles of fellow network users.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Protect users from malicious script and other harmful HTML elem...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Open both Exchange Client and Outlook on the same system.
- Share Outlook calendars, contacts, e-mail, tasks, journals, and...
- Set up your own help desk with customer support based on Micros...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Product did not work. Extremely poor technical support"
Version: MAPILab Rules for Exchange 2
The product was very easy to install. The rules were very easy to configure. Management was very simple through Microsoft Exchange system attendant.
The product did not work for me. Every time a rule would trigger, it would generate two error messages in the error log.
Their tech support people were nice, but did not provide useful assistance in solving the problems. It would take a day or two for a reply, and each reply provide only a little bit of useful information.
I'm sure if the product works in your application then you will be happy with it, but if you have any prolems it appears that you can't rely on their tech support at all.