From M8 Software:
CLIPS - M8 is the simplest of all multi-clipboard and screen capture programs. Just have it running minimized and it captures everything you cut or copy from other programs. It keeps up to 500 clips. When you want to paste one back, all you have to do is restore M8 and click on the clip you want. When you move the mouse over the clips, you can see them in the viewer. If the clip is text, you see several lines and if it is a graphic, you see a thumbnail. - SCREEN SHOTS - To capture the entire screen press Prt Scr. - To capture the active window press Alt+PrtScr - To capture an individual graphic from Internet Explorer or AOL, point to the graphic, right click and select "Copy" from the drop down list. M8 also allows you to paste your digital photos directly into the body of Outlook, Windows Mail, Mozilla and other email programs.
What's new in this version:
- New Photo browse and paste feature.
- New 500 clip capacity.
- Pop up advert for Spartan removed.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Display the RSS feeds in the widget in an attractive way.
- Place a monthly calendar on your Windows desktop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Create widgets to control RS232 related devices without any pro...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Restrict the amount of time that a child or anyone uses their c...
- Change the background image on your computer periodically.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Access to your favorite programs from the Windows desktop.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create custom lists of programs to be run as a group.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Add a timer to your desktop to take regular breaks.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Set up an alarm clock to play top New York radio stations.
- Design professionally looking icons.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 221 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"tries to do too much"
Version: M8 Free Multi Clipboard 15.0
it works, but it isn't easy to use
it has so many non-intuitive features that it takes ages to set it up, and I can't get rid off the calendar feature that I never wanted.
there's got to be something better than this
"To quote the british TV Series "Absolutely Fabulous""
Version: M8 Free Multi Clipboard 15.0
M8 was always the best free clipboard but previous versions had a popup advert for their main product. That's gone and they've added a picture browser which is unique in that you can paste your photos directly from your picture files into your email.
Absolutely nothing! - Well actually, there is one thing. In the previous version, the programs window size was fixed. In this new one, you can expand it and see what you're missing by not buying there main product!
This is just a very good program. Unlike many clipboards I've tried, it has no restrictions like "Text only" or "Text and graphics" but excluding mixed content like MS Word clips which contain pictures. It fetches web pages. It has text clean up facilities. It has a graphics editor where you can add splash text and clipart to your photos or screenshots - In fact it has all the advanced features you find in the expensive clipboards thrown in and still Free!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content