Lunia Chronicles is designed to be an action packed title that combines the fun of an arcade game with the strategies and development of an MMORPG. Lunia Chronicles will feature keyboard controls that will allow players to produce combinations of attack moves and the game tries to offer a harmony between MMORPG and arcade elements
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Get a command line calculator.
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Connect and share instantly on the worlds most popular IM netwo...
- Fast paced 2D arcade game.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Explore two levels of this challenging adventure-puzzle game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pathetic MMORPG with the most horrid cash shop system"
Version: Lunia Chronicles 1.0
- I suppose some stages are fun the first time you try them as they don't involve repeated mouse clicks, and involve some kind of "hit-and-run" keyboard skills like Zelda games
- Some background music are nice
- Most horrid cash shop system ever
- Absolutely no customer service
- Seriously outdated graphics, no it's not an artistic style, it's plain laziness to update
- Completely dead community
- Absolutely no game events
Everything else about this game is horrid, listing in order of severity:
- The cash shop: if you've ever wanted to know what the most greedy cash shop system looked like, look no further. Not only are the items ridiculously expensive ($18.50 for a "costume" that is NOT EVEN PERMANENT), have HORRIBLE google-translator-type explanations, absolutely no customer service even for cash shop items, most items are RANDOM (yes you'll end up spending tons of money getting stuff that you already have because everything is RANDOM, there's no way to get a "complete set" of anything as there is backdoor code in this game that increases the chance of getting duplicate cash shop items so you'll spend money to buy even more - this is proven)
- Ridiculously empty community: want to play with other people? Yeah tough luck, I'd say this entire game has at most 300 players, and sometimes around 50 players in certain hours
- Completely outdated graphics: no it's not even cel-shading, it's just LOW QUALITY graphics. After years and years they never bothered improving it
- Completely absent of game events: the only events you'll ever find in this game are "woohoo new cash shop items!! Spend $500 in the current month and get a free cookie!" type events. Looking for guild wars? Server wars? PvP wars? Other fun stuff? ABSOLUTELY NONE
- Cash shop players have completely unfair advantage due to the ridiculous stats the items provide; these items are untradable in the game so you HAVE to buy them with $
- Horrible grinding, yes it'll take hours and hours of the same stages over and over again to gain a level at high levels, as the entire game is split into various "stages", and when panned out, has maybe 10 hours of gameplay content
Bottom line: do NOT waste your time on this piece of crap. Ridiculous cash shop system + no customer service + repetitive gameplay = Lunia