From Nucleus Data Recovery:
Domino to exchange migration was never easy before. A boon for Domino Notes server administrators who can now easily migrate from domino server environment to exchange server migration and export .nsf file data (emails, attachments, folders, journals, calendars etc.) to MS Exchange Server profiles.
Lotus Domino to Exchange software lets you connect to the Notes ID file on Lotus domino server and access the .nsf file(s) of a user account. To gain access to the ID file directly from the domino server, you need to provide password to the Lotus domino exchange migration software which will then connect you to the server.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Detect and filter spam mails.
- EnterpriseDB BDE replacement for Borland Delphi/C++Builder.
- Enable your .NET applications to read, modify and write Word, E...
- Handle all aspects of internal and external mail support.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Provide a PostgreSQL BDE replacement for Delphi/C++Builder.
- Manage user accounts, statistics, and server settings easily.
- Generate reports in different formats for all database interfac...
- FTP client.