From Nucleus Data Recovery:
Domino to exchange migration was never easy before. A boon for Domino Notes server administrators who can now easily migrate from domino server environment to exchange server migration and export .nsf file data (emails, attachments, folders, journals, calendars etc.) to MS Exchange Server profiles.
Lotus Domino to Exchange software lets you connect to the Notes ID file on Lotus domino server and access the .nsf file(s) of a user account. To gain access to the ID file directly from the domino server, you need to provide password to the Lotus domino exchange migration software which will then connect you to the server.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Detect and filter spam mails.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Handle all aspects of internal and external mail support.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Manage user accounts, statistics, and server settings easily.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- FTP client.