From AM Software:
Basic tool to analyze HTTP server log files. It allows you to load a text file (log file) and perform the number of important actions, such as collecting referrer statistics, sorting the documents requested, creating html report pages, launching selected links etc. For the webmasters it is very interesting to know what pages are most popular on the site, where the visitors came from and how much downloads they are doing. Logalizer can simplify all the job.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Convert manga, comics, or images and view them online using Saf...
- Test regular expression matches, with different test patterns a...
- Convert MS Word documents to a help CHM file.
- Add and append data/text/characters to multiple text files.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create diagrams in your MS Word documents and MS PowerPoint pre...
- Keep track of your Windows registry and prevent system failures...
- Document repository & search (formerly Document Storage System)...
- Provide a programming language for kids 8-14.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: