From VANDOG Software:
The main goal of this software is to protect your workstation with password which can be different from your system password. The standard password functionality is also implemented and you can use the both features. In addition, you can allow people to leave you messages in the marquee during the program work in the full-screen mode.
More Products to Consider
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- See a glowing digital clock that appears when your computer is ...
- Create millions of random passwords with database support.
- Protect your system against various scam sites.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Generate passwords quickly.
- Require the use of strong passwords on your Windows domains.
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Eliminate netsky-p virus from your computer and display results...
- Generate secure passwords in a few clicks.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Doesn't appear to exist!"
Version: Lock O'Clock 1.1
There are no pro's
It may be just me looking worng but I'm pretty sure this directs you to a generis search site which is probably funded by means of click through's. Utterly pointless and should be removed by Cnet.
Broken or bad link to nothingness