From TedCo Software:
Whether you are interest in the time value of money or in a specific loan for a home, auto, boat or consolidation loan, LoanSpread shows you the big picture on borrowing money. Then look at the details with the new Loan Summary feature which drills down into the details of any loan you choose showing you the finer points of a particular loan. And now, generate monthly and annual amortization schedules. Instant loan summaries detail the amount borrowed, the payment frequency, the term, annual interest rate, payment (principal and interest), payment (principal, interest, taxes and insurance), total principal paid, total interest paid, total principal, and interest paid, total taxes paid, total insurance paid, total taxes and insurance, and total paid over the term (principal, interest, taxes and insurance).
What's new in this version: Version 4.1 is updated to reflect new owner, TedCo Software.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Calculate your loan plan by simply typing your loan amount.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Calculate and compare loan payments based upon variable payment...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Make the schedule how to pay off the loan or mortgage.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Figure out your loan's monthly payments.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- View trading equity/stock options.
- Organize your funds for home and business needs.
- Defeat mighty Zabuza, using skills and weapons to deal the evil...
- Manage your stock investments.