From Delbert Hall:
LoanMeister uses the power of Microsoft Excel to make it quick and easy to produce an amortization table for a loan by simply entering the amount of the loan, the interest rate, the term of the loan (in months), and the starting date of payments. LoanMeister allows you to track payments by entering the amount paid each month, along with the date of the payment and the check number. LoanMeister also has the ability to automatically update this table when the borrower makes payments in excess of the minimum monthly payment. This Extra is applied directly to the principal of the loan, thereby reducing the balance, and potentially the total number of payments required to pay off the loan. Works on both PCs and Macs.
More Products to Consider
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Track and manage mortgage payments and loans.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Figure out your monthly loan payments.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Compute your monthly mortgage payments.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Calculate loan interests.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Analyze and manage your loans and mortgages with this free tool...
- Amortize loans, print payment coupons, and calculate loan refin...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Compute your mortgage-related figures.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Calculate interest rate, price, down payment, loan length, and ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Generate amortisation schedule for regular, discounted and inte...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate payments, interest rates, amortization schedules, and...