Loan Calculator is a simple, easy to use application that computes the periodic loan payment given the loan amount, the interest rate, the length of the loan, and the payment frequency. It will also go the other way and compute the loan amount given the the interest rate, the length of the loan, the payment frequency, and the periodic loan payment. The latter computation can be helpful in determining just how much you can afford to borrow based on how large a periodic payment you can afford.
Loan Calculator can also display a complete payment schedule that shows how much of each payment goes to interest and how much goes to principal. Cumulative amounts are also displayed in the schedule along with the running loan balance. The payment schedule as well as the summary loan calculation can be printed or saved to a text file for examination and analysis using other applications.
What's new in this version:
- added ability to handle an unlimited (almost) total number of loan payments
- added ability to handle unlimited (almost) size loan amounts
- added live scrolling to the Loan Schedule Window
- added the ability to select and copy items in the Loan Schedule Window to the Clipboard
- added the ability to select and drag items in the Loan Schedule Window to the desktop as text clipping files