From Little Apps:
Little Alarm Clock is an open source program. Little Alarm Clock is programmed in C# and features a snooze button, automatic startup, and audio file playback. It is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
What's new in this version:
- Version 0.4:
- Upgraded to Microsoft .NET Framework v4
- Check if file exists before playing
- More windows with icons
- Button sizes normalized
- Edit listed alarm with double click
- "New alarm" - button
- "Delete alarm" - button
- Update-check in own class
- check at startup (can be disabled)
- Update-form with status label (uptodate, error etc.)
- Snooze time configurable
- Option to disable audio
- Mai... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Show a clock with an LCD-style digital watch display.
- Turn your PC into an alarm clock.
- Compute and create patterns for lady's and men's garments.
- See a clock that changes its background color.
- Set your alarm clock to play MP3 or other audio files one time,...
- Get a notification when the battery reaches a user-defined crit...
- Take Google's Chrome browser with you on a USB stick.
- Display a world clock on your desktop.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No Alarm, Only Errors"
Version: Little Alarm Clock 0.3
Easy to set multiple alarms.
When the alarm went off, all I got was three error messages.
I run Windows 7. This software claims to work on Windows 7. I don't know if this software works on other Windows platforms or not, or even if it works on other people's Windows 7 computers, but when it was time for the alarm to go off, all I got was 3 error messages. When I attempted to send error reports to the author of this software, it said it was unable to contact the server. So I count this as a BIG FAIL!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content