From Kublai Khansulting:
Liaison is an iTunes-like interface to local and remote file stores. It allows for very simple local-network file swapping, without having to worry about mount points or network availability.
What's new in this version:
- Added help.
- Project split up for future open source plans.
- A lot of old code culled.
- You can unsort your file list by clicking on the header.
- Editing files now works consistently with the sort and search.
- Fixed many bugs where the file selection would change unexpectedly.
- Fixed bugs with groups being assigned incorrectly.
- Added contextual menus to the file and group panels.
- Fixed dimming of menus and toolbars with t... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Address book for iTunes 4 music sharing.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- ITunes network controller.
- High-end mail server app.
- Share your music without restriction.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Telnet, SSH, SSH2, modem, ISDN terminal emulator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content