CNET Editors' review
LavClock is a clock, an alarm, and much more. With its simple operation and extensive options, this is a fantastic choice for people who want more than just a clock.
We were able to avoid the program's simple topic-related Help file because its interface felt instantly familiar. The actual clock didn't really impress us, as it made itself at home in the tray and didn't improve upon Windows' time teller. However, things improved once we realized we were able to set an alarm through a basic menu and customize the sound. We opened up the Options menu and found some other fantastic features, too. We had fun learning our daily horoscope or what vegetables were good to plant today, not to mention the astrological position of the moon, sun, and stars. Regardless of how the features played into our life, the clock and alarm settings were enough to keep us coming back.
LavClock comes with a 30-day trial. The program comes as a compressed file and leaves folders behind upon uninstall. We recommend this program for its simple alarm settings and fun features.
LAVClock is the multifunctional astrological digital clock that increases the possibility of standard clock Windows. Clock can be in a taskbar or on a desktop. The universal alarm clock allows to set any schedules, what you only can think up. The time of start of the alarm also may depend on the astronomical occurrences. At start of an alarm the various actions can be executed. (message; sound; start of the program, including in the hidden status; turn off the system). Automatic update your local PC with the exact current time will be cares of your clock accuracy. LAVClock will show your individual astrological forecast at nearest some days that is calculated on the basis of your date of birth and current time. For the horticulturists the lunar calendar for plants is built-in. You can visually see the current position of moon, sun and planets on the sky; you can find out the nearest new moons, full moons, lunar days. The moon is shown in that phase, in which is in your place now.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Calculate and analyze information for biorhythms in the past, p...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Compute positions of all planets and learn various tasks of an ...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Calculate and display the positions of the planets and houses.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Study the moon and its phases.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Learn about signs of zodiac and eclastical year, calculate phas...
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Learn about a person by reading his natal horoscope.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Pilot rocket ship and land it on various surfaces.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Find your most auspicious time for various activities.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Simulate the night sky on your display and control telescope co...
- Find out and interpret your Tibetan zodiac sign.
- Find the business and financial profile of an individual.