LaunchBar is an award winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item's name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar's input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails or navigate the web - LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
What's new in this version:
- New When an address book contact is selected, Shift-Space can be used to quickly create a new email message.
- New When Terminal.app is selected, press Space to quickly enter a command to be run in a new Terminal window.
- Fixes an issue causing network mounts not to appear in the Mounted Volumes list on OS X Lion.
- Fixes an incompatibility with sandboxed applications on OS X Lion.
- Fixes an issue with when pressing Space on .applescript files. ... See all new features »