LaunchBar is an award winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item's name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar's input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails or navigate the web - LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
What's new in this version:
- Note: Due to a necessary change in the internal representation of service items, existing abbreviation bindings for these items are not preserved. It may be necessary to re-train (or re-assign) the affected abbreviations.
- Fixed: Services didn't work on non-English systems.
- Improved Services indexing, avoiding duplicates if an application is installed twice or more.
- Fixed a memory leak during Services indexing.
- Fixed an issue causing the "open ... See all new features »