From Luca C.:
The Larry Menu is a mini-useless application for OSX that brings Larry Laffer into your MacOS X desktop. Larry Menu will decrease your productivity, waste CPU-time and eat memory. The App (dedicated to Al Lowe) is a must for Larry fans, it has several features insipired on the Leisure Suit Larry series. Like in Leisure Suit Larry 2, it is possible to display and change a "rank" in your system bar. Besides, it is possible to monitor CPU usage with a special "widget" that shows different girls from Leisure Suit Larry Love for Sail!. It contains also a basic port of the Larry Pops Up! Windows app: after a user defined time of idle, Larry fires and tells a joke; you can customize this by adding your own wave files in the program directory... and much more!
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Shows your IP address.
- Count the number of characters in a given text string.
- Southwest Airlines airfare deal alert.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- VNC server.
- Adds inertial, iPhone style scrolling to Mac OS X.
- Find out what your current IP address is.
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content