From Alex Pawlowski:
You know how in qualifying for a race, they give you the MPH and seconds of a lap time (or, for others KMH and seconds)? Well, this Widget will calculate a lap interval to give you the average miles per hour during the race when you sit there wondering how fast that lap was. This converts a lap interval in seconds into an average speed in miles per hour. You can also change the average speed in miles per hour to a lap interval in seconds. As with my previous Widget, one can choose the color for the fonts and the skin. Enjoy. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Play as a skilled hacker, travel around the world, and complete...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Calculate the amount of delay of a sound signal.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Calculate time spent at the computer and draw up time reports.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Monitor your stats from ExtremeOverclocking Web site on your de...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Calculate your exam and term grades.
- Compute time between two occasions and the new occasion.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Time multiple tasks and calculate the time spent.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Race against several computer controlled opponents.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Estimate time required for file downloads and transfers.
- Display solar and lunar data for every 30 minutes throughout th...
- Adjust your PC clock with the accuracy of 1/50 second.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Keep track of your online time and costs.