From Lalim Software:
Lalim Parallel Port Control can control hardware through the parallel port (printer port) and can also control a remote PC parallel port through a network. Most of engineering industry using PC to control hardware with using additional I/O card but with Lalim Parallel Port Control you can use your default printer port controlling external device such as switching on/off light or control electronic devices. What does this program trigger the parallel port (Printer port) 's data pin by your command. For example when you trigger pin2, your printer port's pin2 becomes +5 volt. With this +5 volt, you can built your own electronic circuit to drive other external device. You can also built a simple circuit to test it by connect a LED with 1 kohm resistor direct to it pin.
What's new in this version: Version 3.6 adds support for Windows Vista 32-bit.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Test your RS-232 communications port.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Print on your local PC printer when you log into your remote Wi...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add encryption and secure methods to your network files.
- Access files over TCP/IP network on PC.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Remotely debug for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Troubleshot and solve issues with your network on PC.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your PC into a hot spot.
- Install the runtime components of Visual C++ libraries.
- Track Windows ARP cache without requiring a MAC address.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- MimakiFWPort driver.
- Test and diagnose CAN/CANopen networks on PC.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Search the Internet for torrent files, and download and upload ...
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0