From Lalim Software:
Lalim Parallel Port Control can control hardware through the parallel port (printer port) and can also control a remote PC parallel port through a network. Most of engineering industry using PC to control hardware with using additional I/O card but with Lalim Parallel Port Control you can use your default printer port controlling external device such as switching on/off light or control electronic devices. What does this program trigger the parallel port (Printer port) 's data pin by your command. For example when you trigger pin2, your printer port's pin2 becomes +5 volt. With this +5 volt, you can built your own electronic circuit to drive other external device. You can also built a simple circuit to test it by connect a LED with 1 kohm resistor direct to it pin.
What's new in this version: Version 3.6 adds support for Windows Vista 32-bit.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Test your RS-232 communications port.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Download the Epson Stylus Photo printer driver for Windows 3.x/...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manage Windows based workstations, printers, and Ethernet devic...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Discover and get access to remote devices.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Display your hardware information in a well-organized, easy-to-...
- Virtually draw logic circuits on your screen and visualize the ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Read and write data directly from or to any hardware port.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access remote USB devices over Ethernet.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Make hardware and software inventory for Microsoft Network LAN.
- Manage centrally the entire print process on the network.
- Get a remote hardware and software inventory application.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0