From Ekim Software:
LCDtest is a utility that simply helps you test your LCD screen for bad or stuck pixels. LCDs are very common with flat panel displays and powerbooks and unfortunately they are not flawless. Each pixel in the LCD is made up of 3 transitors for Red, Green, and Blue. With thousands of pixels and 3 transitors per pixel it isn't uncommon to have a problem. This program will cycle through the 5 basic colors (black, red, green, blue, and white) so that you can determine if and where bad pixels exist by examining your screen.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Brings back the fun to drawing.
- Disk Speed Test is an easy to use tool to quickly measure and c...
- Simple way to quickly manage tasks and resource usage on your M...
- Warns of ATA drive failure before it happens.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Tint the display for sensitive eyes.
- Monitor your computer, from memory usage to Bluetooth status.
- Sit back and enjoy the warm glow of burning pixels.
- Improve Mac performance by optimizing memory.
- For everyone who likes to draw, just for the fun of it.
- Audio-visual and adaptable language learning.