From Ekim Software:
LCDtest is a utility that simply helps you test your LCD screen for bad or stuck pixels. LCDs are very common with flat panel displays and powerbooks and unfortunately they are not flawless. Each pixel in the LCD is made up of 3 transitors for Red, Green, and Blue. With thousands of pixels and 3 transitors per pixel it isn't uncommon to have a problem. This program will cycle through the 5 basic colors (black, red, green, blue, and white) so that you can determine if and where bad pixels exist by examining your screen.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Clipboard manager.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Scale images visually, email or save scaled images.
- Restores 'opposite corners' shutdown shortcut for new aluminum ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Utility to encode & decode messages and files into pictures.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Delete apps and their associated files.
- Play sounds in the Finder like in Classic.
- Tribute to Alex Tew widget.
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Noise and speed reduction for Mac disc drives.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- LCD piXel testing utility.