If you fantasize about a life that view, edit and share office docs on the road just like the way you do in your office computer, you're not alone. Kingsoft Office for Android has proven to be a serious and great alternative to MS Office on the Android 2.1 and above system. It is also the only mobile office with full-features free. The best choice for your android device: 1. Small Size, Stable Operation, and User-friendly interface. 2. Support 23 kinds of files, including DOC/DOCX/TXT/XLS/XLSX/PPT/PPTX/PDF. 3. Open and save as PDF files. 4. Built-in file manager. 5. Tight integration with email application. 6. Support cloud storages, such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.net.
What's new in this version:
- The program quits unexpectedly when insert a picture into textbox and click the Undo button.
- Delete key cannot work normally with the system keyboard in Kindle Fire HD.
- In Android device Meizu MX, when switching from editing mode to digital keyboard and tapping on back key, the file closes abnormally.
- Spreadsheets is compatible with .xls files edited and saved by other mobile Office applications.
- The program quits unexpectedly when ...
See all new features »