Keyster is a hotkey application that allows you to bind any hotkey system-wide to applications, files, folders, sounds, and applescripts.
- Keyster recognizes hotkeys pressed anywhere! including other applications and from the system. Give the hotkey a specific key combination, including optional command, shift, option, and control keys. Tell your hotkey what you want it to do and whenever that key combination is pressed the hotkey will be recognized and the run application, or open folder, or other action you told Keyster to do will happen.
- Keyster can open files for quick access to the files most used, open a specific folder for those places that are browsed to most often, launch your favorite applications and it can even run applescripts.
- The power of keyster is literally at your fingertips. The customizable hotkeys and the many types of event handling make Keyster an indispensable companion no matter how you use your computer.
What's new in this version:
- Price reduced to $5
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Simple, beautiful hotkey manager.
- Build your own global menu containing your favorite apps, files...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Create .dmg files of folders.
- FLV (Flash video) viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Saves data in the clipboard to its own file.