KeyCue is a simple, unobtrusive utility application that helps you find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts. Just hold down the Command key for a while - KeyCue comes to help and shows a table of all currently available menu shortcuts. When you have found the desired shortcut in the KeyCue table, just type it and continue working as usual. The KeyCue window will disappear automatically. Over time, you will automatically remember frequently used shortcuts and become a power user of your favorite applications, working much more efficiently.
What's new in this version:
- KeyCue can display QuicKeys shortcuts (requires QuicKeys 4.0 or newer).
- KeyCue 4.5 is ready for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- KeyCue now correctly displays arrow keys as dashed arrows.
- Shortcuts with keys on the numeric keypad are now enclosed in brackets to distinguish them from other keys for the same characters.
- KeyCue allows long lists of Keyboard Maestro macros to extend over multiple columns.
- Improved handling of special c... See all new features »